Cosplay Wigs: Taobaopit Black Butler Kuroshitsuji Ciel Women Wave Costume 33"

| |
Excellent quality for what I paid!
I bought this for a Ciel Phantomhive cosplay. First I would like to say it arrived packaged perfectly! They had it cushioned and inside a nice plastic zip bag, and the two wig pieces (the wig, and 2 clip-on ponytails) were neatly separated in their own hair nets. I wore it to a 3 day anime convention and other than a few stray hairs frizzing out, it is still in good condition. And I would like to mention that it does good in a chaotic environment, because I also went to a rave in it and it survived dancing, sweat, and heat and the pony tails are just as bouncy as when I got it! I also would like to add that the wig without the ponytails serves as Ciel's normal boy hair, so if you wanted to cosplay as both you'd only need this one wig! The only problems i had with it are it gave me a slight headache the first time I wore it just because it's about 5 pounds of ponytail your heads not used too. Also I had to smooth it out every once in a while because of little frizzies.
You are buying Excellent Quality straight 100% Japanese Kanekalon (high quality one-) made fiber cosplay wig . You will be amazed by the quality. Wearing it, it can bring you more confidence, and more charm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment